Pacific Northwest District – UUA
2016 District Annual Meeting
Saturday, March 5
at University Unitarian Church, Seattle
The UUA Pacific Northwest District has opened on-line attendance at the March 5 Annual Meeting, at no charge.
Only activities in the main hall will be webcast. This will include the Opening Keynote by the Rev. Jon Luopa, the Business Meeting, the workshop on “Nurturing Healthy Congregations,” and closing discussions.
Check the Schedule of Events for timing. Please note that timing may be revised as event day unfolds, to respond to participant needs.
Some restrictions apply for on-line attendance:
- Advance registration is not required for on-line attendance.
- Business meeting participation may be restricted to Delegates.
- Zoom Meeting # 579616425
- If you are unfamiliar with Zoom Meetings, click here for details
- Questions? Contact Janine Larsen – we cannot guarantee response during event
- Participation may be disrupted by events beyond our control, including technical difficulties. We’ll do our best! Looking forward to having you with us on line.
See the Annual Meeting main page for more information.