Audio recordings of most UUA General Assembly programs, including years past, are now available. Good news for those who registered and attended the 2014 UUA General Assembly in Providence, RI: This year’s recordings are included in your registration. Registrants have access to over 100 hours of recorded MP3s at no additional cost.
Whether or not you are a GA 2014 registrant, you can purchase a flashdrive containing all recorded content. Price is $150 for non-registrants, and $75 for registrants. Or, you can opt for a bundled deal – flashdrives holding the content of the past five years of GA content! Cost for these is $199 for attendees, $269 for non-attendees.
To listen or download GA content, use the following steps to access content online.
- Click on this link: www.myseplus.com/uua/home
- Click the login button on the top right hand corner.
- Login using the login and password information provided to GA registrants via email. (Create a new account if you were not an attendee of GA 2014)
- Once you are logged in, click on the left hand menu – my library.
- There will be a list of all recordings as released by the speakers from the 2014 General Assembly. (Not all events are available, for a variety of reasons.)
- To listen online, please click on the word ‘view’ beside the presentation name.
- To download, click the box icon, and follow your computers instructions.
If you are interested in purchasing the recorded downloaded for you, they are available on a flashdrive and can be purchased by clicking ‘here’.
If you have any questions please contact the UUA or Strategic Events Plus.