Whether or not you’re in Charlotte, NC, for UUA General Assembly June 22-26, you can prepare and follow along as your delegates participate on your congregation’s behalf!
Here are some quick links:
- Check out GA Updates and Announcements for links to the Final Agenda, Program Book and more: http://www.uua.org/ga/updates/index.shtml
- The Final Agenda is available in summary at http://www.uua.org/ga/business/13300.shtml. You’ll find a link to the detailed agenda there, too.
- Create your own schedule using the Mobile Event Guide link, accessible by computer, tablet, smart phone and any other web-enabled device: http://eventmobi.com/uuaga2011
- Check in on the GA Experience through the GA LiveStream Channel at http://www.uua.org/ga/updates/index.shtml and UU World GA Blog reports at http://blogs.uuworld.org/ga/.
- For more information on GA Event Coverage, see http://www.uua.org/ga/2011/index.shtml
- Several amendments to the UUA bylaws will be considered by delegates this year, many routine, and some more controversial. See these at http://www.uua.org/documents/gaoffice/agenda/bylaw_amendments.pdf
- In addition to recordings of GA programs available for purchase, GA registrants may stream or download audio or video recordings after GA at no charge! For details, see http://www.uua.org/ga/past/13101.shtml