Dear Chalice Lighter,
Thank you for pledging your continuing support for growing Pacific Northwest congregations through the Chalice Lighter program. Since its inception in 1990, you have provided over $800,000 to help our congregations grow! This is pay-it-forward generosity, at its best.
This is our Spring 2019 Call: Fund Growth Technology Initiative Grants.
- Please help your fellow congregations communicate more effectively, inclusively, and vibrantly!
- Previous calls devoted to Tech Grants led to 19 grants of up to $4,000 in 2013, 2015, and 2017, and revealed that significant unmet need remains, particularly for slightly larger grants.
- Tech grants have funded microphones, speakers, web conferencing equipment, video screens, projectors, assisted listening devices, and more.
- Grants of up to $4,000 will be funded by this call. If your congregation is interested in applying for a Tech Grant, the application form is available in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF.
Respond now with your gift of $20 or more.
- We are grateful for whatever you can contribute. Payments will be accepted towards this call through JUNE 27. Your gift will turn into action before the end of the summer.
- We urge you to sign up to get your calls by email rather than mail, and to make your gift online rather than by check. Administrative costs come out of each call’s proceeds before grants are awarded, so the less we spend on mailing and processing, the more we can give directly to our congregations. If you prefer to make your payment online, please use this donation page link.
- If mailed, send your check, payable to PNWD Chalice Lighters, to:
- PNWD Chalice Lighters, P.O. Box 567, Brighton, CO 80601. Please note this is a new address from previous calls. If you utilize a third party to issue checks, please give them the current address.
- Send your questions and updates on how you want to receive future notices to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your generosity!
Your PNWD Chalice Lighters team
John Collins, Interim Coordinator